List:       suse-autoinstall
Subject:    Re: [suse-autoinstall] Suse Linux 10.1 , problem with homemade packages selection
From:       Uwe Gansert <ug () suse ! de>
Date:       2006-05-30 10:41:20

On Monday 29 May 2006 21:00, Olivier H wrote:

> I have a working "homemade" packages selection for Suse Linux 10.0.
> I decided to upgrade my system to Suse Linux 10.1 and I got an error
> during the installation process.
>
> In my autoyast.xml, I have
> <base>mySel</base>
>
> I added mySel.sel to the directory_yast and selections files and I added
> the "md5sum" to the MD5SUMS file.
> Any ideas ?

your selection file is not signed. Even if it's signed, you need to sign the
content file again (because you need to change that)
http://en.opensuse.org/Secure_Installation_Sources

you can turn off signature checks in autoyast. Please read this:
http://lists.suse.com/archive/suse-autoinstall/2006-Apr/0052.html

--
ciao, Uwe Gansert

Uwe Gansert, Server Technologies Team
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Maxfeldstrasse 5, D-90409 Nuernberg, Germany
e-mail: uwe.gansert@suse.de, Tel: +49-(0)911-74053-0,
Fax: +49-(0)911-74053-476, Web: http://www.suse.de