List:       suse-autoinstall
Subject:    [suse-autoinstall] Launching autoYaST manually after imaging
From:       "Jared Jennings" <jjennings () datatechnique ! com>
Date:       2006-05-24 19:37:41

I am wanting to launch autoYaST after I image a system using Novell
Zenworks. Which is basically a dd of the drive. The only reason I need
to launch autoYaST is because of the network interfaces(MAC addresses).
So maybe there would be a better way of autoconfiging the network
interfaces instead of using autoYaST.

I have tried creating a control.xml file and placing it
in /var/lib/YAST2 but this only prompts for printer configurations, not
for network configurations.

Thanks
Jared