List:       suse-autoinstall
Subject:    [suse-autoinstall] =?iso-8859-1?Q?9=2E3_Pro_can=B4t_get_autoinst=2Exml_from_flopp?=
From:       Götz_Rieger <GRieger () PROBUSINESS ! DE>
Date:       2005-06-28 15:07:21

Hi all,

I´m trying to autoinstall a 9.3 Professional. The
control file is named autoinst.xml and resides on a
floppy, the boot medium is CD1. The whole setup
works well with the 9.2 installation medium.

When I use the 9.3 CD or DVD, I get the error
"A profile for this maschine could not be found..."
from YaST.

And /var/log/YaST2/y2log shows many complaints
about "mount point /media/floppy does not exist" or
"[YCP] autoinstall/io.ycp:184 file /media/floppy/
autoinst.xml can´t be retrieved".

Hm. If I watch the same autoinstall on 9.2,
/media/floppy is created automagically, I would
assume by some YaST-Modul... and /media/floppy/
autoinst.xml is found...

Any ideas?

Regards,
Goetz