List:       suse-autoinstall
Subject:    Re: [suse-autoinstall] Problems trying to autoinstall NIC SLES 9 +  SP 1
From:       "Patrick O'Toole" <pmotoole () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2005-06-11 15:30:52

Is there a fixed version of the initrd in the
/boot/loader directory of the SP1 CD?  I tried using
the default but got an invalid compression
format(err=1)?  Thanks,
Pat

http://support.novell.com/cgi-bin/search/searchtid.cgi?/psdb/539c66ac862d52b2876866cca8c4ce0f.html

http://www.novell.com/linux/download/updates/91_i386.html