List:       suse-autoinstall
Subject:    Re: [suse-autoinstall] autoinstall of OES novell components
From:       "Chris Partridge" <cpartridge () novell ! com>
Date:       2005-06-10 15:55:27

Here is a support document from Novell that should help you configure an autoyast \
control file to install OES components.
http://support.novell.com/techcenter/articles/01_10033.html

I stumbled onto it searching google for something else.

Chris

> > > Anas Nashif <nashif@suse.de> 4/24/2005 6:21 PM >>>

Victor,
AFAIK it is not possible currently to that via the UI. However it should
be available for the next OES service pack.

Anas