List:       suse-autoinstall
Subject:    Re: [suse-autoinstall] Updating Installation Source
From:       Thomas Mieslinger <Thomas.Mieslinger () gls-itservices ! com>
Date:       2004-11-30 14:22:23

Hi Anas,

thanks for the pointer. It makes some points much clearer and easier to
solve.

So how do I include a nosmp and a smp driver module in a driver update?
This is important because during install a standard kernel is used and the
installer selects a smp kernel and installs it. I need network Connection
after installation absolutly.

Do it think it is useful to recreate the installation initrd with smp
modules for use with a smp kernel to have the same kernel during and after
installation?

Thanks in advance

Thomas
--