List:       suse-autoinstall
Subject:    Re: [suse-autoinstall] Antwort: Re: [suse-autoinstall] Prob with
From:       Anas Nashif <nashif () suse ! de>
Date:       2004-11-25 1:47:05

Hi,
This has nothing to do with autoyast, first you always have to veify a
manual install works and if it does then autoyast will have no problems.
But as I said before, multiple products on one CD is NOT supported and
wont work, so you better think of some other way to do it.
I also do not understand why you need this, if both trees are from the
same product, then you can solve this with different selection files.

Anas