List:       suse-autoinstall
Subject:    Re: [suse-autoinstall] How do I prevent re-install?
From:       Anas Nashif <nashif () suse ! de>
Date:       2004-11-13 23:55:10

In SLES9 there is a feature which is not documented exactly to solve
this problem:

<install>
     <pxe>
       <pxe_localboot config:type="boolean">true</pxe_localboot>
       <pxelinux-config>
DEFAULT linux
  LABEL linux
  localboot 0

       </pxelinux-config>
       <tftp-server>192.168.1.1</tftp-server>
     </pxe>
</install>

This will make YaST upload the contents of <pxelinux-config> to the TFTP
server. /tftpboot/pxelinux.cfg has to be world writable.

Anas