List:       suse-autoinstall
Subject:    Re: [suse-autoinstall] Packages failing to install
From:       Anas Nashif <nashif () suse ! de>
Date:       2004-10-28 22:51:48

After looking into the log files..

Your selection file is wrong and results in a lot of missing
dependencies which prevents packages from being installed. Just take a
look at badlist in the log directory. All these deps have to be resolved.

The other packages which are not installed usually get installed after
the system has booted the first time because they are on CD2 and you
only provided logs from the initial installation phase, so I can say
nothing about.

Anas