List:       suse-autoinstall
Subject:    [suse-autoinstall] Automated Configuration of System Backup
From:       tobias.mucke () de ! man-mn ! com
Date:       2004-10-18 8:30:17

Hi everybody,

if I understand the AutoYaST concept of SuSE right, each YaST2 module
should work together with a XML file containing its configuration. What
about the module "System Backup". May I configure that using AutoYaST?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Tobias Mucke

MAN Nutzfahrzeuge AG
Informationssysteme Organisation (I)
Dachauer Straße 667
D-80995 München

Tel.: +49 (0) 89 1580 5269
Internet-Adresse: http://www.man-trucks.com

This message and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged or otherwise \
protected from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, please telephone \
or email the sender and delete this message and any attachment  from your system. If \
you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy this message or attachment or \
disclose the  contents to any other person.