List:       suse-autoinstall
Subject:    Re: [suse-autoinstall] Is the yast2 autoyast broken ?
From:       Henrik Schmidt <hbs () ks ! informatik ! uni-kiel ! de>
Date:       2004-07-28 8:37:51

On Tue, 27 Jul 2004, David Corlette wrote:

>> Simple question is : how do I tell autoyast not to install the cups
>> packages conflicting with lprng. Or more generally : How do I tell
>> autoyast to delete a package from a list at all. I can individually add
>> packages but I can't individually remove them with autoyast.
>
> Can't you just do:
>   <remove-packages  config:type="list">
>      <package>cups</package>
>    </remove-packages>
> as it says at:
> http://www.suse.de/~nashif/autoinstall/9.1/html/CreateProfile.Software
> .html#id2523534

I will try that. But I thought the yast2 autoyast GUI will do that for me
when I delete a package. My hope was I don't have to hack the xml all by
hand but it seems I have to.

Thanks

Henrik

--
Henrik Schmidt                  Christian-Albrechts-Universitaet zu Kiel
Institut fuer Informatik        +49 (431) 880 75 - 50 Fax or 43 Phone