List:       suse-autoinstall
Subject:    Re: [suse-autoinstall] Custom user scripts
From:       Ralf Neugebauer <R.Neugebauer () et ! fh-osnabrueck ! de>
Date:       2004-07-21 8:38:30

Frank Steiner wrote:

> Ralf Neugebauer wrote:
>

>> Sorry I wrote my mail wrong. I want to know If I can do the above for
>> <files conifg:type="list">-Tag's like complained in section 14.
>> Adding complete configurations. There is
>> nothing mentioned about  something like <file
>> contents>nfs://<ip>/sshd.cfg</file contents>. Is it possible or not?
>

> Not this way, but you can use xml includes to include parts of the config
> into other xml files.  I know I saw it short ago, but I don't find it
> anymore
> in the online docu. Maybe it was in one mail on the mailinglist. It was
> the normal way to include xml stuff...

Hello Frank,

I just searched all entries (subject lines) of the mailingslist in 2004.
I found nothing about xml includes. I also try to find something in my
xml books (I'm new to xml) and also found nothing about xml includes. In
an advanced book I found something about xlinks to include xml's but
this is not what you mean or?
Could you tell me some more details? When do you read it in the mailinglist?
Otherwise I justed started to write my own small template engine in
python, that will do the stuff for me. But I think it more common to do
it the right way.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Ralf Neugebauer