List:       suse-autoinstall
Subject:    [suse-autoinstall] PXE/BIS server part?
From:       Harald.Milz () computacenter ! com
Date:       2003-09-29 8:48:15

Hi,

does anyone know about a usable server implementation for BIS? There is
some reference code on sf.net/projects/bis but this old code (March 2001)
doesn't compile cleanly on my SuSE 8.2 machine. The culprit is pthreads,
and I don't understand enough about it to actually hack the code. In
particular, __pthreads_initialize() is missing from the recent glibc-devel
stuff (it is in libpthreads.so but not in the includes, which may be a
bug...)

TIA!

Mit freundlichen Gruessen - Best regards

Harald Milz
Consultant
Enterprise Computing Solutions
CC CompuNet AG & Co. oHG