List:       suse-autoinstall
Subject:    [suse-autoinstall] Installing without format -> PROBLEM?!?
From:       Alexander.Gehrig () RSD ! rohde-schwarz ! com
Date:       2002-11-13 8:43:56

Hi again!

I have many trouble by using already created and formated partitions.

I am using this xml-scripte (part):
 <partitioning config:type="list">
     <drive>
         <device>/dev/sda</device>
          <partitions config:type="list">
              <partition>
              <crypt_fs config:type="boolean">false</crypt_fs>
              <crypt_key></crypt_key>
              <filesystem_id config:type="integer">131</filesystem_id>
              <format config:type="boolean">false</format>
              <mount>/</mount>
              <size>auto</size>
              <type>Linux native</type>
              </partition>
              <partition>
              <crypt_fs config:type="boolean">false</crypt_fs>
              <crypt_key></crypt_key>
              <filesystem_id config:type="integer">130</filesystem_id>
              <format config:type="boolean">false</format>
              <mount></mount>
              <size>auto</size>
              <type>Linux swap</type>
              </partition>
          </partitions>
         <use>2,5</use>
     </drive>
    </partitioning>

Autoyast do not mount the root on sda2. Autoyast allways try to install  SuSE to
ramdisk.
What can i do to install on allready created and formated (reiserfs) partitions?

Is there anybody who is able to help me?

Thanks a lot!

bye

Alexander