List:       suse-autoinstall
Subject:    [suse-autoinstall] interactive query in autoinstallation
From:       "Menkhoff, Malte" <Malte.Menkhoff () telekom ! de>
Date:       2002-08-29 10:24:14

dear anas nashif,

after the installation of the new rpm of the yast2-module-autoinstall =
the creation of an extended partition was successfull.
but after the package update and the modification of my inst-sys there =
will "blink" an interactive query during the installation
process. the possibolities of answer are yes and no in an green window.
can you give me an option to bear down this "pop-up"-window???

Mit freundlichen Gr=FC=DFen

Malte Menkhoff
mailto:malte.menkhoff@telekom.de