List:       suse-autoinstall
Subject:    Re: [suse-autoinstall] LILO problems
From:       Anas Nashif <nashif () suse ! de>
Date:       2002-08-19 16:31:34

* Marcel Ritter <Marcel.Ritter@rrze.uni-erlangen.de> [Aug 19. 2002 13:10]:
> Hi again!
>
> By adding a separate /boot partition the situation inproves.
> (lilo is installed), however the install location (I specified "mbr" here)
> was ignored (Yast had chosen "hda5" instead).
>
> So I changed "mbr" do "hda" and it worked...
>
> ... I think there's still some work to do - and some documentation to
> write :-)

The autoyast2 documentation is not a replacement for other
documentation. The issue with the /boot partition is described
elsewhere. The autoyast2 documentation does not cover these topics, as
it is part of the general installation also.

Anas
--
Anas Nashif <nashif@suse.com>, SuSE Linux AG
Montreal (Laval), Canada