List:       suse-autoinstall
Subject:    RE: [suse-autoinstall] Login incorrect
From:       "Kugelberg, Thorsten" <thorsten.kugelberg () realtech ! de>
Date:       2002-08-14 10:40:58

Hello Guido,

the password has to be encrypted in the xml file.
example:
ls3512:~ # htpasswd -n root
New password:
Re-type new password:
root:ZHMzHMSmxYFIE

or

ls3512:~ # htpasswd -nb root root123
root:raPDr65tuS91Q

Then you have to copy the password into the XML file like:
<users config:type="list" >
   <user>
    <encrypted config:type="boolean" >true</encrypted>
    <user_password>raPDr65tuS91Q</user_password>
    <username>root</username>
   </user>
   <user>
    <encrypted config:type="boolean" >true</encrypted>
    <user_password>pZzfg8kdfCbIY</user_password>
    <username>sms</username>
   </user>
</users>

root is root123