List:       suse-amd64
Subject:    [suse-amd64] Reviews of upgrade from 9.2 to 10.1?
From:       "Stephen Williams" <1mc9i5i02 () sneakemail ! com>
Date:       2006-08-15 23:17:02

I have an HDAMB based AMD64 system that is currently running
SuSE Linux 9.2 (which I has upgraded from SLES 8). I think I'm
due for another upgrade, to 10.1.

Has anybody made the transition from 9.2 to 10.1 via updates?
I imagine it should work, but I'd love to hear from those who
have actually done it.

(BTW I've bought a copy from the Novell shop on line, but it seems
to be back-ordered for more then a week now and I'm going to
start resorting to a download of CD images.)
steve at ..........           But I have promises to keep,
http://www...........         and lines to code before I sleep,