List:       suse-amd64
Subject:    [suse-amd64] Suse 9.1 x96_64 You problem
From:       Paul Nowosielski <paul () celebrityaccess ! com>
Date:       2006-04-05 22:47:33

Dear All,

I recently installed suse 9.1 x86_64 on an amd64 platform. After a
minimal install I ran You. After doing so, "You" stopped functioning and
would spit out a bunch of errors and die.

I surfed around and found a couple  solutions, one being to reinstall
the You auto update package. This worked but now when I run You
It doesn't know what type of systems its on.

first I get:
Cannot fetch remote server list. Only user-defined patch

The Internet connection is fine and I can surf around with lynx.

Under system information I get:

Last successful update was performed 7 days ago.
Product: unknown
Version: unknown
Base Architecture: unknown

I can't seem to find a way to resolve this. Any ideas??

TIA!

--
Paul Nowosielski
Webmaster