List:       suse-amd64
Subject:    Re: [suse-amd64] Is there anybody who know how does xine or mplayer under Suse 64 works
From:       Herb Swanson <herbswanson () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2004-07-27 15:03:06

This archieve has a thread   "Getting Xine to Play DVD's"
date July 05, 2004. I followed this thread and got my xine
working on my laptop. The key was obtaining the source,
recompiling and installing the software packages for xine,
libcss ... etc. Suse has disabled the shipped software from
playing almost any DVD's , legal reasons, thus requiring a
rebuild and reinstall.

Regards

Herb Swanson

--- tribun-germania-inferior