List:       suse-amd64
Subject:    Re: [suse-amd64] Anyone running MSI K8T Master2
From:       einar <einar_linux () swissonline ! ch>
Date:       2004-07-26 17:58:01

Hello,

to finish an old mail thread:
I added three additional fans to my case (specially silent ones) and I
installed a memory cooler (a small fan blowing on the memory banks). And
now things work fine. I can reduce the speed of the CPU cooler in the
BIOS and my machine runs stable even during the summer heat.
So, all in all I conclude that it was the missing cooling of the memory
that really made my box unstable.
Thanks for the advice.

regards,

einar