I found the problem I guess it was tied to kontact.. The problem is that it appears that Kontact doesn't start the korganizer alarm daemon. The following command... korgac --miniicon korganizer Starts it and then I can select "Start Alarm Client at Login" from the applet menu. On Friday 02 July 2004 06:22, Guenter Lichtenberg wrote: > On Thursday 01 July 2004 19:27, Ray Carlino wrote: > > The one thing I can't get working is reminders for events and meetings. > > I setup a event and choose reminder but I never get a popup anymore. > > Never have since Suse install. > > Hi - > reminder works for me too (SuSE9.1 x86_64). Is the Korganiser alarm demon > running and are alarms enabled? I think in the standard configuration you > should see a calendar icon in the panel applet tray (if you use KDE). Maybe > you also need to make the calendar active in Korganiser (but I'm not sure > about that). > > If you checked all the above sorry for suggesting the obvious... > > Cheers > gl > > -- > Günter Lichtenberg ========>mailto:lichten@sron.nl > SRON (EOS) > Sorbonnelaan 2 > 3584 CA UTRECHT > the Netherlands > Tel.: +31 30 253 5719 > FAX : +31 30 254 0860 -- Ray -- Check the List-Unsubscribe header to unsubscribe For additional commands, email: suse-amd64-help@suse.com