List:       suse-amd64
Subject:    Re: [suse-amd64] NVidia GeForce 5200 + Gigabit Mobo
From:       Mike Rosing <eresrch () eskimo ! com>
Date:       2004-03-26 20:44:50

On Wed, 24 Mar 2004, Peter Rundberg wrote:

> Look here for 2.6 compatible nvidia drivers.
>
> http://www.sh.nu/download/nvidia/linux-2.6/

I tried it and they work, but I don't get the nVidia splash at start up.
My board is a GeForce MX 4000 chip set from Chaintech.  This isn't in the
SaS2 list for nVidia chips.  At any rate, the above drivers worked on my
2.6 AMD64 kernel and the drivers on the nVidia site I'd previously
downloaded didn't.  So thanks, I appreciate the mods.

Patience, persistence, truth,
Dr. mike