List:       suse-amd64
Subject:    Re: [suse-amd64] yast online update
From:       einar <einar_linux () swissonline ! ch>
Date:       2004-03-25 9:44:03

Hello,

I played around with Yast to see if I could change the directory where
Yast is trying to find updates but without success (I even reinstalled
yast).
I have the suspicion that the problem is that I installed from the 9.0
patch CD (for the SATA drivers). YOU claims that my product is the "SuSE
Linux PatchCD". Somehow if you boot from the 9.0 patch CD the Patch CD
inscribes itself as the product and not the 9.0 DVD you have to use
afterwards during the install.
Does anyone know how I can change this?

regards,

einar