List:       sunrescue
Subject:    [rescue] FS: Sun Enterprise 3500 for the cost of a pizza in NJ!!
From:       Ian Litchfield via rescue <rescue () sunhelp ! org>
Date:       2023-11-19 3:58:00

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello all,

I am new to the group, but have gathered a few Suns and other Unix goodies
over the years.

I am in a bit of a pickle, my landlord sold our home and I am now
scrambling to get stuff out by Dec. 1st.
I was able to move my smaller systems, but now I have come to my Enterprise
3500 and the FiberChannel disk array.

I'll be honest here it's a project, I have one CPU board missing the ram, a
clock board and some drives. It's missing the IO, a frame buffer, and the
entire Power system. (Like I said a project)

I bought it at a swap meet a few years back for real cheap and I could
never get it up the stairs to work on it so it sat (in an air conditioned)
private stairwell for about 5 years now.

I am now moving to a 4 floor walk up and there is no way I am ever getting
it up to that one. So it's gotta go!

Is anyone here interested in a project mini?
I am located in Monmouth County NJ very close to the VCFED's museum.

If so please let me know! The server is first come, first serve!

Thanks,
Ian L.