List:       sunrescue
Subject:    [rescue] T6320 Blade Server ILOM
From:       Michael Thompson via rescue <rescue () sunhelp ! org>
Date:       2023-05-17 19:44:34

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I am working on a Sun system that is based on a T6320 Blade Server. I can
connect to the ILOM through the serial and network connections. When I try
to power up the blade it turns on the 12V but no other voltages are
present, so the CPU never boots.

I am guessing that the ILOM Linux log file might have more detail available
than the ILOM Event Logs. Is there any way to break out of the ILOM shell
to the Linux shell? Is there any way to get a copy of the ILOM's
/var/log/messages?

--
Michael Thompson