List:       sunrescue
Subject:    Re: [rescue] PiDP-8/11, was: The Soul of that old Machine
From:       Lionel Peterson <lionel4287 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2021-11-24 17:54:16

What's really nice, even if you don't build the kit, the software ecosystem
that supports them is good, and the documentation links are great.

Great for bit-fiddling on a budget - a Pi Zero W capably runs either emulator
for about $15, as would the new Pi Zero 2 W for a couple dollars more.

You can run SSH connection, or buy a cheap serial adapter and hardwire a real
terminal to the pi's ttl level serial port.

Ken