List:       sunrescue
Subject:    Re: [rescue] FTGH: Macintosh LC475
From:       Mouse <mouse () Rodents-Montreal ! ORG>
Date:       2021-11-08 13:42:42

> So in this whole discussion, did anyone ask for the LC?  If it's not
> spoken for, I am interested in it, and will pay any S&H fees.  I am
> replying to the list rather than Mouse directly since direct mail
> messages seem to be ignored by his email server....

But you still sent through Google, so I didn't see it until I was
wandering through the archives today.

That machine is still here.  Glad I haven't got rid of it some other
way yet.  Not sure how easy it would be to pack up, since I don't have
the original packaging, but I could probably do something.

> Yes, my beloved service provider Telus has decided to farm out their
> email to Google...

Well, that's between them and their customers, I suppose.

I'm not sure how to arrange anything if you have no email that doesn't
send through Google.  (Or their ilk - though most of the big webmailers
are just blocked from sending directly; Google is the only one that's
earned themselves a block even on forwarded email.  If you have
something like a hotmail or yahoo address, there's a decent chance it
might be able to reach me via mouse@netbsd.org.  Or, if you have some
other sending path, it's worth trying; it's the mail passing through
Google, not a gmail From:, that gets filtered.)

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML		mouse@rodents-montreal.org