List:       sunrescue
Subject:    [rescue] WTT: axil optical mouse for other sun mouse
From:       Cory Smelosky <b4 () gewt ! net>
Date:       2013-12-20 1:17:08

Evening!

The mousepad another list member found helped.  However, my axil mouse did
not like to use it.  The official Sun mouse he provided has no issues
whatsoever.

Anyone have a non-optical non-Axil mouse + mousepad (370-1170-01 works for
sure) they'd be willing to trade for this Axil optical mouse?  If it's
optical you trade, I'll need another mousepad.  If it's not optical, I
won't need a special mousepad. ;)

I now have an Ultra 1 working properly as a workstation.  I have a spare
keyboard for the other Ultra 1/Ultra 60, and the adapter to use with the
SS1+.

This is greatly appreciated!  Thanks!

--
Cory Smelosky