List:       sunrescue
Subject:    [rescue] Anyone in or near Acton MA that could do me a favor?
From:       Mr Ian Primus <ian_primus () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2008-06-16 15:21:45

Is there anyone in or close to Acton MA that could pick up some computer terminals for me? Unfortunately, they need to be picked up during business hours M-F, and while I'm willing to make the drive to Acton to pick them up, I can't get there during the week because of work. There's only seven of them, so they'd fit in a car. But, shipping would be prohibitive. So, basically, I want to see if someone would be willing to pick them up and hold them for me until this (or next) weekend, where I could make the drive.

Thanks!

-Ian