List:       sunrescue
Subject:    Re: [rescue] Ultra 2 bases still available (incl. new  config)
From:       Lionel Peterson <lionel4287 () verizon ! net>
Date:       2006-10-29 14:49:25

I'm still near Princeton, NJ - where Rt. 95 crosses the Delaware into Pennsylvania.

If you want to pickup a system or two that's fine, I might also be able to meet you \
between here and where you are.

What do you want, and where are you? To ship a base is $15/ea, might be less within \
NJ - give me an address and I'll see what it costs to ship to your hotel in NJ (might \
be cheaper than gas to/from me)...

Lionel