List:       sunrescue
Subject:    Re: [rescue] Graphics on SunBlade 1000
From:       "Jonathan C. Patschke" <jp () celestrion ! net>
Date:       2005-05-25 14:18:12

On Wed, 25 May 2005, Lionel Peterson wrote:

>>> Elite 3D M6
>>
>> Garbage.
>
> Elaborate, please? I am under the impression that the Elites were
> slightly better than the low-end Creators...

If you want 3D, they're a lot better than the Creators, as they have
texture memory and better geometry speed.

However, they display at a lower resolution than the Creator3D series 3
cards can display, and they have even worse 2D speed than the Creator
cards.

--
Jonathan Patschke  ) "It's alright for someone to sleep past noon every
Elgin, TX         (   once in a while.  That's what it means to be a