List:       sunrescue
Subject:    [rescue] Q: WildCat 4110 + Solaris Sparc
From:       Francisco Javier Mesa-Martinez <lefa () ucsc ! edu>
Date:       2004-07-28 20:57:40

So... I have sitting here a Wildcat 4110 PCI card, according to SUN one of
their Expert3d boards is supposed to be a WildCat 4110. However the docs
show a board with a 13W3 connector instead of the VGA/Digital connector
that this board has.

So I was wondering if I can just plug this baby on an PCI sun and have
Solaris recognize it, or if the SUN part has some special firmware in it?

Anyone knows more about the Expert3D line?