List:       sunrescue
Subject:    [SunRescue] scsi II Differential C terminators
From:       rescue () sunhelp ! org (rescue () sunhelp ! org)
Date:       2001-03-31 23:14:02

Our local Wacky Willy surplus store has got a box of new SCSI II terminators
 that are labeled "Differential-C." They have the 50 pin mini "D" male
connector.

Wacky is asking $2.50 each. If anyone is interested in some of these I would
be happy to help them out for $5 shipping. I bet I could get 6 or 8 in a mail
box. Please reply to me off list. Overseas shipping slightly higher.

I don't know if these are rare or not. They are new in sealed bags.

Paxton
Portland, Oregon
USA