List:       sunhelp
Subject:    [SunHELP] Weird smf problem on Solaris 11.3
From:       Phil Stracchino <phils () caerllewys ! net>
Date:       2019-09-28 19:40:06

I have a weird problem with smf and one specific service on Solaris
11.3.  ...Well, OK, technically it's two sub-services - the Bacula file
daemon and storage daemon.  They don't start at boot, and can't be
started manually with svcadm, but if I disable and then enable them,
they start without any problem.

Anyone have any insight on this?

(This is on my X4540, if it makes any difference.)

--
  Phil Stracchino
  Babylon Communications