List:       sunhelp
Subject:    [SunHELP] Supported/working ATA RAID controllers?
From:       Valery Yankin <sosiski () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-10-07 8:19:28

Hello, sunhelp sunbscribers,

I think of buying a non-expensive ATA RAID controller for 2 drives
running in RAID 0. This is for a PC box running Solaris 9. Can you
advise what controller to choose? I know Solaris's support for cheap
hardware is not reach, but anyway, if you know some ATA controllers that
work well with Solaris IA, thank you for sharing this information.

Valery.