List:       sunhelp
Subject:    [SunHELP] migration of ultra 60
From:       Stalin Arokiaraj <saro () singtel-yp ! com>
Date:       2002-01-31 3:03:20

	Hi

	Currently we have a SUN Ultra 60 with 2 hard disks without volume
manager, we planed to replace the Ultra 60 by SUN E250 with 6 hard disks and
disk suite volume manager. My question is can I
	take full ufsdump on Ultra60 and restore the same on E250 ( ofcourse
after creating same file structure and mount points ).
	Is there any hardware issues involved. Thanks in advance.

	Stalin