List:       sunhelp
Subject:    [SunHELP] OT: Dead NeXT monitor
From:       sunhelp () sunhelp ! org (Tim Chong)
Date:       2001-07-31 15:22:44

Anyone on the list know what kinda monitor (I mean modern PC type) can I use to replace my dead 17" NeXT Trinitron on my NeXT Turbo Color Slab? I have a 13W3 to HDI-15 cable, I have tried to connect it to Sun 17" entry level monitor and a Dell 17", both with no result, guess both does not do sync on green I guess... =(

Thanks in advance for any help rendered...

Tim
Singapore