List:       sunhelp
Subject:    [Sunhelp] XDMCP
From:       Karl Rossing karl.rossing () federated ! ca
Date:       2000-06-30 20:38:42

Hi,

We have an e450 running solaris 8. We would like to disable CDE for our
programmers. We don't want 20 programmers chewing up resources with
Exceed CDE logins from their pc. Instead we would like them to open up
xterms using exceed.

We would still like to have CDE running on the console.

What is the best to accomplish this or can someone point me in the
proper direction.

Karl
["karl.rossing.vcf" (text/x-vcard)]