List:       sungeeks
Subject:    Re: [geeks] Sun-3/60: hardware info?
From:       Alexander Jacocks via geeks <geeks () sunhelp ! org>
Date:       2023-03-14 14:46:54

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Mouse,

MAME is actually a very capable emulator of computers, not just arcade machines. This \
came from the unification of the MAME and MESS emulators into MAME. So, that's why \
the 3/60 ROMs are there.

See here for information:
http://adb.arcadeitalia.net/dettaglio_mame.php?game_name=sun3_60&search_id=

• Alex