List:       sungeeks
Subject:    Re: [geeks] Old OS box sets available
From:       Lionel Peterson <lionel4287 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2021-08-16 6:27:20

Well, I've received way more requests than I have box sets to send to those
interested.

I just worked thru the emails, and here's the results (no names, just
numbers):

One person was interested in caldera.

Three people were interested in the BeOS box

3 people were interested specifically in the Alpha software, 1 person was
interested specifically in the SPARC software, and two others were broadly
interested in everything Red Hat.

I will reply to the recipients in order of arrival, but at this point I think
it's safe to say all the boxes were spoken for - should anything be left, I
will follow-up here.

I just opened a box of Sun odds-and-ends, I'll post a list in the morning.

I also just found my crate of IEC power cords! When I moved to Jersey, I had a
milk crate full of power cords from countless machines working their way
through my world, but when I moved to Texas the box got lost in sea of
cardboard. I will not be offering any of these cords here, but I am quite
pleased to have finally found them. There was a point, about a year ago, I
almost broke down and paid cash money for want of a cord for a printer, but I
couldn't bring myself to do it.

Thanks everyone for your interest, I'm glad to see these items going to new
homes -

Ken

> On Aug 14, 2021, at 21:44, Lionel Peterson <lionel4287@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> o;?Hello,
>
> I'm in the process of thinking my storage space because, we'll, I'm tired of
paying for it! LOL

> As I come across trash that might be another man's treasure, I offer up the
following OS distributions for anyone interested in them.