List:       sun-managers
Subject:    Netscape can't handle multi-line text boxes.
From:       Charles Bookman <stomith () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-08-31 15:00:33

For some reason that we haven't been able to diagnose,
Netscape on our Sun Rays can't handle a multi-line
text box at all. You just can't type anything in
there, yet single line boxes work fine.

Has anyone seen this before and might remember the
resolution? I'm thinking that I need to find a patch,
or back out a patch, but I haven't found the right one
yet.

I'm running Solaris 8 on a E6500, latest patch
cluster.

Thanks in advance,
Charles
stomith@yahoo.com