List:       sun-managers
Subject:    Sendmail as SMTP Relay..
From:       "Sreenivas Mallikarjuna" <msreenivas () onebox ! com>
Date:       2001-06-29 7:22:28

Hi List,
I need to configure the sendmail ( 8.11.xx ) as SMTP relay in the foolowing
way..
1. This will collect the mails from internet ( public ipaddress )
2. I would like to have one more Exchange server internally ( with private
ipaddress )
All internal mails in the form of name@comp.com would be routed locally
by Exchange sever,  the mails in the form name@outside.com will be forwarded
to Sendmail which can route the mails to the internet.

All the mails from outside in the form name@comp.com are collected by
sendmail and should be forwarded to Exchange sevrer ( Which will have
mail boxes for the users ).

What could be the effective solution for this..Thanks in advance for
any help.

thanks.

--
Sreenivas Mallikarjuna