List:       sun-managers
Subject:    unable to ping
From:       Sun Sweet <sunsweet_18 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-02-28 14:47:29

Dear Sun Managers,

I've an ultra-2 with Solaris 8 installed. In this
system, I've 2 network interface, hme0 and
qfe0.
I've configure hme0 as 10.1.1.1 and qfe0 as
10.1.1.2. Both interfaces have unique MAC address.
I'm able to ping to a 3rd system with both
hme0 and qfe0 cable connected. When I take out
either of the cable, I'm unable to ping to
the 3rd system. What could be wrong?
Appreciate if someone can enlighten me this.
TIA.

Regards,
Thames