List:       sun-managers
Subject:    log replay problem with Veritas Volume manager
From:       anandvi () wipro ! co ! in
Date:       2000-10-31 15:51:43

Hi Managers ,

I hv a E3500 m/c connected with a A5100 with Vxvm  3.0.4 configured as RAID5
. The m/c has some h/w problem & because of it it rebooted . After rebooting
, all the RAID5 volumes failed to come up giving the error

log replay stopped by signal 11

Also the volume state in the vxprint o/p is DETACHED & REPLAY ..

I tried force starting the volume also ( vxvol -f ) but of no use

The m/c has a single disk group ( rootdg ) ..All the recommended patches
from 4.0.14 are installed .

Can anybody throw some light on  this ..

Thanx in advance ,

Regards ,

vijay

U   BEFORE POSTING please READ the FAQ located at
N       ftp://ftp.cs.toronto.edu/pub/jdd/sun-managers/faq
.   and the list POLICY statement located at
M       ftp://ftp.cs.toronto.edu/pub/jdd/sun-managers/policy
A   To submit questions/summaries to this list send your email message to:
N       sun-managers@sunmanagers.ececs.uc.edu
A   To unsubscribe from this list please send an email message to:
G       majordomo@sunmanagers.ececs.uc.edu
E   and in the BODY type:
R       unsubscribe sun-managers
S   Or
.       unsubscribe sun-managers original@subscription.address
L   To view an archive of this list please visit:
I       http://www.latech.edu/sunman.html