List:       sun-managers
Subject:    SPARCprinterE and LPRng
From:       "Daniel E. Singer" <des () cs ! duke ! edu>
Date:       2000-10-31 2:17:44

Anyone have a clue as to what LPRng settings I would use to run a Sun
SPARCprinter E?  Currently, it prints with near-default settings, but
I also need accounting to work.  It is not doing accounting properly.

I'm looking for printcap data and any other relevant config file
settings.

I'm running lprng-3.6.26 and ifhp-3.4.1.

Thanks.

Dan

--
Daniel E. Singer, Systems Administrator
Dept. of Computer Science, Duke University, Durham NC 27708 USA

U   BEFORE POSTING please READ the FAQ located at
N       ftp://ftp.cs.toronto.edu/pub/jdd/sun-managers/faq
.   and the list POLICY statement located at
M       ftp://ftp.cs.toronto.edu/pub/jdd/sun-managers/policy
A   To submit questions/summaries to this list send your email message to:
N       sun-managers@sunmanagers.ececs.uc.edu
A   To unsubscribe from this list please send an email message to:
G       majordomo@sunmanagers.ececs.uc.edu
E   and in the BODY type:
R       unsubscribe sun-managers
S   Or
.       unsubscribe sun-managers original@subscription.address
L   To view an archive of this list please visit:
I       http://www.latech.edu/sunman.html