List:       sun-managers
Subject:    Site Manager installation guide
From:       sun unix <sun_starfire () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2000-09-29 6:36:06

Dear Sun Manager,

I'm going to install Site Manager 2.3 in my Solaris
network. I need the installation and configuration
guide urgently. I can't find any document in
http://docs.sun.com. Would appreciate if someone
out there can give me some guidance or pointer.

TIA.

Smith Thomas

M       ftp://ftp.cs.toronto.edu/pub/jdd/sun-managers/policy
A   To submit questions/summaries to this list send your email message to:
N       sun-managers@sunmanagers.ececs.uc.edu
A   To unsubscribe from this list please send an email message to:
G       majordomo@sunmanagers.ececs.uc.edu
E   and in the BODY type:
R       unsubscribe sun-managers
S   Or
.       unsubscribe sun-managers original@subscription.address
L   To view an archive of this list please visit:
I       http://www.latech.edu/sunman.html