List:       sun-managers
Subject:    What's Sun Log System?
From:       Hazy Xu <hxu () mail ! ustc ! edu ! cn>
Date:       2000-05-31 6:42:52

Hi,

I will attach a disk array with RAID 5 to SUN enterprise 3000. The
capacity of disk array is about 70G. Somebody told me that Sun log
system should be set up or the server will take a long time when
it boot.

I am not familiar with Sun Log System(it may be error). Can you give
me a hint? Detail about it will be highly appreciated.

yours,
Hazy