List:       sun-managers
Subject:    Sol 2.6 Netscape Communicator install problem
From:       "Brown, Melissa" <BrownM () fhu ! disa ! mil>
Date:       1999-10-29 21:46:10

I've rebuilt a system with Solaris 2.6, all recommended patches.  I've also
made changes (a lot of them) to tighten security.
I just installed Communicator 4.61 (128-bit) and it didn't error expect for
the vreg error because it didn't have a previous copy to update....
It's in /opt/netscape and when I try to run it, it gives me this error:

./netscape: syntax error at line 1: ')' unexpected

Does anyone know what I did wrong, didn't do at all, or did to the OS that
is keeping me from running it???

Any help is greatly appreciated.....

Thanks!!!

Melissa