List:       sun-managers
Subject:    Billing system for solaris
From:       Robert Johannes <rjohanne () piper ! hamline ! edu>
Date:       1999-10-29 15:04:31

Dear Sun folks,
I'm using solaris 7, and have been browsing on the net for billing
systems that would work on solaris.  There is too many entries just
about billing, and I can't find any thing that's specific to solaris.
So I guess I'm wondering if any body here has an experience with billing
systems under solaris that he/she can share with me.

Thanks alot

Robert Johannes